- High profile Greenfield logistics hub
- Large scale logistics function
About Our Client
One of the UK's largest 3PL's
- Responsible for driving and continuously improve the bottom line profitability of the DC's.
- Influencing Senior Stakeholders on key decisions, business growth and strategy to future proof the business.
- Control and management of 1,000 + Operations Colleagues through clear communication.
- Ensuring excellence in standards of service to the Customer.
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Team in the development & maintaining of relationships with existing, potential & new customers.
- Working with and proactively influencing Group Support Departments to drive and the achievement of the Operational KPI's and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance of all legalities for both statutory & company obligation.
- Challenge and respond to the analysis of the KPI Data, driving improvement and efficiencies across the network.
- To drive and continuously improve a safe and healthy working environment for all colleagues through management & observation of site compliance, health & safety rules & practices.
- Encouragement and engagement of colleagues, at all levels, through Continuous Improvement Plans and People Plans bench marked against Survey Feedback and external factors.
- Builder of Succession, Recruitment & Retention Plans for the network.
Visibility and approachability across the whole network.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience gained with third party logistics or large scale inhouse operations
- Proven ability to deliver profitable business solutions for new & existing customers.
- Proven record in Operational management &/or Leadership in a similar sector.
- Proven management ability of a high performing team.
- Experienced in managing commercial relationships & service provided to customers.
- Previous experience of remotely managing and influencing numerous teams.
- Experience developing teams through periods of change and cultural enhancement.
- Degree in a Business-related discipline or 5 years demonstrable experience in a similar level role in Logistics.
- Ability to analyse financial and operational performance and drive improvements
What's on Offer
£120,000 - £130,000
Company Car or Cash Equivalent
Quote job ref
+44 161 829 0381