- A great opportunity to run one of the regions largest manufacturing facilities
- An award winning employer
About Our Client
This market leader operates a number of global manufacturing sites across its wider organisation alongside their flagship W. Yorkshire based site. Following a successful period of growth they have established a large market share and, as a result, significant investment.
They currently seek an Operations Director to lead the site's direction, strategy, planning and execution and deliver substantial forecasted growth
Reporting in the EMEA Operations Director, the Operations Director will have full accountability for this 300 head W. Yorkshire based manufacturing operation. With a team of 8 direct reports you will be responsible for P&L as well as manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, logistics and maintenance across a busy, fast paced plant. Day to day responsibility will include:
- Working closely with the Group H&S Director to ensure exceptional health and safety standards.
- Delivering a range of large CAPEX
- Developing a growth led production structure
- Ensuring all processes are optimised and cost effective
- Working closely with the Heads of Operations from other sites to ensure knowledge share and best practice
- Committing to NPD and ensuring market leading product quality
- Supporting commercial teams and customers to ensure market leading service levels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Director will possess a range of the following:
- Relevant experience in managing high demand volume and large number of employees through a multi-functional Operations Team
- A strong academic background
- Proven ability to align, engage and motivate teams
- A proven background in process improvement ideally within a fast paced production environment
What's on Offer
A market leading package