Operations Graduate Programme
DS Smith are one of the world's leading packaging organisations
We are a FTSE 100 company, with revenue of over €6 billion
About Our Client
We are DS Smith, one of the world's leading packaging organisations, with sustainability at our core and the purpose to 'Redefine Packaging for a Changing World'. We are a provider of sustainable corrugated packaging solutions, supported by paper and recycling operations and a unique supply cycle strategy. We are highly innovative and are a trusted partner by the most prestigious companies in a wide range of sectors including FMCG, industrial and e-commerce.
We are a FTSE 100 company, with revenue of over €6 billion and 30,000 colleagues across 250 sites in over 40 countries worldwide. In the last five years we have doubled in size and continue growing both organically and through acquisitions, successfully gaining access to new markets and customers and innovating in new areas.
Our Graduate Programme provides exciting development opportunities for graduates with the potential to become future leaders in DS Smith. It is a two year programme aimed at accelerating your personal and professional development in order to prepare you for a successful career with the company.
We offer you:
- Three eight-month placements in different parts of the business, allowing you to experience various parts of the organisation as well as deliver results in different countries and cultural environments
- Comprehensive three week on boarding programme, giving you useful insights into the company, exposure to senior leaders and opportunity to start building your international network
- Business mentor, who will help you to navigate the company and guide your career
- Multiple leadership and functional training's to support implementation of your development plan throughout the programme
- Fun team building activities that will challenge you while helping to build relationships with your fellow graduates, which can last far beyond the programme
- Competitive graduate compensation package, tax and relocation support during the programme
- Starting your career in UK, France or Sweden DS Smith after the programme
The Successful Applicant
We are looking forward to welcoming DS Smith individuals with leadership potential, strong interest in pursuing a career in Operations and readiness to take on challenging assignments that will help them grow and develop.
We expect our candidates to have:
- Engineering, Manufacturing or a similar degree
- Fluent English (for all roles)
- Fluent French to start in France, fluent Swedish- to start in Sweden and any 2nd European language to start in UK
- Unrestricted rights to work in the UK & EU during the Programme and beyond
- Mobility across UK & Europe during the Programme and beyond
- Drive for results, positive attitude and determination
- Strong communication skills
Relevant work experience gained in an internship and/or post-graduation employment would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
What's on Offer
Exciting career and accelerated development opportunities, starting with a two year Graduate Programme, and offering competitive compensation package for respective markets (UK, France & Sweden).