Operations Manager (Maintenance)
Clear career pathway, with personal and professional development.
Great opportunity to work within an ambitious main contractor.
About Our Client
The team that this Operations Manager (Maintenance) will sit within has a clear career pathway. This main contractor will support development, to work towards Head of Operations, giving the perfect platform to build a strong career.
- You will be overseeing planned and reactive maintenance services, for Social Property and Housing clients in the East Midlands.
- The role will require you, to manage a large team, whilst implementing the company business plan, ensuring company success.
- You will report to the Operations Director, ensuring KPI's and commercial performances are met.
- The Operations Manager (Maintenance) will be able to partner multiple national & regional housing associations and local authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- Due to the nature of the work, you must have 3-5 years recent UK experience working on planned maintenance and Social Property and Housing projects and be based in the East Midlands.
- You will possess excellent technical knowledge coupled with strong commercial acumen.
- You will possess exceptional people management and leadership skills, whilst being able to interface effectively with clients on a regular basis.
What's on Offer
Market leading package + benefits.