New challenges and SME culture with a wide reach
Fast paced and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Since inception around 2010, my client has experienced phenomenal growth. With annual revenues in excess of £30 million, and having established a strong market position, they now employ over 350 people locally.
Using an agile approach, and taking responsibility for our activities, my client provides a first-class service that enables both the business, and their customers, to keep their success sustainable.
- To ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full and all vehicles are unloaded, inspected and put away to agreed timescales.
- Ensure that the right resources are in the right place at the right time to deliver maximum efficiency within the packhouse and warehouse.
- Plan/co-ordinate/supervise rotas and shift patterns for all employees. Undertake performance reviews for direct reports and ensure that all PDPs for the production team are undertaken and delivered within agreed timescales.
The Successful Applicant
- Full driving Licence
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in industry
- Operational and Manufacturing Management experience in a fast moving customer focused business such as Produce, FMCG, Manufacturing or Food environment.
- A track record of implementing and delivering against a plan.
- Internal and external stakeholder communication.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment.
- Must demonstrate and ability to motivate, coach and develop people.
- Must be comfortable being a hands on operator
- Is visible, accessible and leads by example
- Is able to 'do' as well as delegate
- Able to motivate and energise the operational team, building its profile and credibility with customers and within the business, while also bringing a hard edge, ensuring standards are upheld and raising capability
- Possessing a pragmatic, grounded approach, is able to win the respect of colleagues and peers through effective and often informal communication
- Drive and determination to deliver continuous improvement and outstanding results
- Independence, resilience and confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ensure robust and effective processes are in place and adhered to delivering excellent customer service levels
- Ensure equipment is safe and maintained to ensure optimum yield for the customers product whilst working within quality specifications and expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to drive performance and operational excellence within cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates the strategic and tactical capability to have an impact on the top and bottom line.
- Work in partnership with the wider management team and functional colleagues to deliver the business goals.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits