About Our Client
My client offers turn-key solutions for residential, education and commercial projects. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and looking to bring on a strategic Operations Manager.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop and lead operational strategies that support the business to meet its vision and mission.
- Provide a single point of contact to the Head of Operations for all construction and manufacturing operations.
- To encourage and implement a lean manufacturing and construction operation.
- Drive and maintain cultural change within the business, ensuring staff remain motivated.
- Create an environment that ensures continuous improvement.
- To manage, coach and direct all managers within the operations team, ensuring they have the support and assistance to achieve personal and team, high performance.
- Undertaking regular performance reviews for staff under direct control.
- Developing departmental budgets.
- Assessing and monitoring operational resources to ensure efficiency.
- Proactively managing existing customers with a focus on complete customer satisfaction and obtaining repeat business.
- Understanding the commercial position of each project, and actively managing budgets to achieve commercial targets.
- Attending sites when required to identify issues, and also meet suppliers and customers.
- Ensuring customers receive a faultless product and service derived from improved quality processes and procedures.
- Providing presentations to the wider business on Operations performance, opportunities and threats.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Construction, and/or manufacturing management is preferred, with the ability to work largely autonomously
- Experience of the Modular Build industry
- Proven track record managing change and making quick decisions
- Background in strategic management with customer facing responsibility
What's on Offer