International business with opportunity for progression
Manage a fast paced operations enviroment
About Our Client
Our client are a well established Global business with a strong presence in the UK. Through continued growth and internal promotions this Operations Manager role has been created at their Sheffiled facilitiy.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for a range of the following:
- Managing a fast paced, high volume manufacturing operation
- Driving daily targets across all KPI's to deliver to customers OTIF
- Ensure Health and Safety is prioritised at all time
- Deliver continuous cost savings across efficiency's and output
- Hold an important role on the Senior Leadership Team to deliver group wide objectives
- Building on and improving the CI culture on site through short interval control and daily meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Manager will have a range of the following:
- Ideally degree qualified within a relevant field (Manufacturing, Engineering etc.)
- Have a solid understanding and experience of implementing LEAN manufacturing and Continuous Improvement in an FMCG environment.
- Able to collect data, analyse it and make decisions
- Knowledge of an FMCG supply chain
- Have ideally worked for a large FMCG/bluechip manufacturing business.
- Passionate about getting the best out of people and driving to deliver results.
- Ambitious and keen to progress within the business
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus generous package
- Opportunity for further training and development
- Career progression and International opportunities