Successful business that is expanding
Autonomy to improve manufacturing and grow capacity to help the business expand
About Our Client
The client is part of a cash rich organisation who supply products into a wide range of industries. They have seen great growth and success over a number of years and need to improve their capacity to meet the increased demand in their products. They have seen sales return to pre covid levels.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Operations Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Manufacturing, Dispatch and Installation practices across the company to ensure compliance with Safety , Production Output requirement , Installation on customer sites and Environmental impact within current Legislation and applicable Standards. The role will be responsible for promoting an efficient productive, safe, and environmentally friendly, workplace with a focus on continuous Improvement.
The Successful Applicant
Desired qualities of the Operations Manager:
- Proven Operations management experience ideally within an SME environment
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to develop your teams
- Self-motivated with good report writing skills and a practical and commercial approach to applying Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Conducting data analysis to identify trends while working to improve any situation that could be detrimental to the site
- Continuous Improvement practitioner and coach
- Internal Auditing practice
- Keep knowledge and skills current and continuously develop professional competence.
- Competent user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
What's on Offer