£45,000 - £50,000
Great development opportunities.
About Our Client
My client are a leading 3PL who due to expansion and new contract wins are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager into the business.
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 150+ operatives through 5 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound (200k+), and outbound (400k+) operations.
- Drive the E-Commerce operation and ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full department H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Leeds.
The Successful Applicant
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience (ideally as an Operations Manager).
- Have managed in excess of 100+ operatives previously.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- Experience of a 3PL environment - Essential.
- A background in Fashion / Retail - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday allowance
- Additional company benefits