Lots of Autonomy and Responsibility
Clear Pathway for Development and Career Progression
About Our Client
My client is a renowned manufacturing business with a global reputation for specialist, precision manufacturing, based in Bradford. They are looking to recruit an Operations Manager who can really drive through future growth and be a key cornerstone of the senior leadership team.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, really driving through future growth of the company and upskilling the manufacturing team.
- All aspects of the production process.
- Planning and Scheduling.
- The warehousing element including the goods in, despatch and stores/stock control.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must:
- Have a heavy production based background, and be well-experienced in all aspects of the production process.
- Have worked in a variety of manufacturing environments.
- Have machining and assembly experience - this is essential.
- Have experience leading and managing a manufacturing and production team, with clear targets and objective setting.
-Have a good solid understanding of lean and CI process and methodologies, ideally utilised in practice.
- BE well versed in ISO standards and to liaise with key stakeholders in the business.
What's on Offer
£competitive salary and package. Clear pathway and progression within the business.