Newly created opportunity
Fast growing Business
About Our Client
The Operations Manager/Director position is a newly created role within this fast growing Business which can enjoyed continual growth since their inception. This new position is pivotal to reaching their next growth objectives.
- Strong organisational skills and disciplines
- Management and delivery of schemes from order to completion within the agreed budget
- Ensure all schemes are completed safely whilst adhering to company policy and Regulatory Requirements
- Prepare weekly action plans
- Ensure operational focus remains balanced against cost and service delivery at all times
- Management of plant & machinery including utilization reporting, inspections and maintenance
- Arrange and attend pre-contract meetings as the company operational representative
- Provision of the required administration to ensure all internal customers are able to process requirements in timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the companies triple badge certification
- Support business development and specification managers to secure additional business.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years (minimum) experience in Highways industry through multifunctional roles
- Willingness to travel nationally and stay away from home.
- Ability to meet decision makers across the industry and develop a strong understanding of changes in the industry.
- Strong people management skills and ability to earn respect
- Understanding of team and individual development
- Experience in managing multiple contracts, programming work schedules, leading diverse installation teams
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to solve problems and deal with conflicts efficiently
- Great communication, teamwork, leadership and analytical skills.
- Good computer skills
- Understanding of social media
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Full & clean driving license
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Company Credit Card
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Potential for MBO