Market leading Parcel provider.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading parcel provider based in Milton Keynes.
The key responsibilities for the successful Operations Supervisor will include:
- Supporting the Operations Manager by supervising a team of clerical staff and Operatives.
- Helping to maintain and improve operational efficiency.
- Managing cost & service levels.
- Ensuring damages are kept to a minimum.
- Motivating the team to boost productivity and outputs.
- Ensuring that safe, secure and operationally compliant working practices are adhered to during the shift.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience in a supervisory capacity preferably industry relevant (parcels).
- Experience managing large teams in fast paced environments.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to engage and inspire the team to achieve results.
- Capability to report correct information to colleagues.
- Live within commutable distance of Milton Keynes.
What's on Offer
A strong salary and package is on offer for the successful Operations Supervisor.