- Work for popular Fintech brand
- Forward thinking company, great experience
About Our Client
Global Fintech company, well known within the payments sector.
Operations Support Analyst, Surrey will be responsible for:
- Support customer life-cycle by assisting with customer on-boarding, customer servicing and building and maintaining good relationships
- Bridge compliance to servicing by coordinating the on-boarding process
- Providing help and answers to the customers' operational and technical issues through identification, research, support and guidance
- Assist with development of business documentation, including but not limited to: business presentations; training material; training documentation; end user guides; client release guides and communications
- Perform operational BAU tasks. Ensure all agreed BAU tasks are fully documented.
- Work with technical and operational teams to identify processes which can be optimised, streamlined and automated where appropriate.
- Deliver an excellent service to our customers and suppliers by working as a customer excellence advocate.
The Successful Applicant
Operations Support Analyst, Surrey will ideally have:
- Practical help desk or customer support experience
- Competent with graphic/presentation tools
- High customer and service orientation
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adapt ability to work across all teams
- Diligent and drive for excellence
- Be able to work successfully as part of a growing team
What's on Offer
Operations Support Analyst, Surrey will receive:
- 9% pension contribution
- X3 salary life insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Thorough and extensive training