City of London
Strategtic, Operational Position
About Our Client
A global Insurance business.
- Contribute to the company's strategic and operational objectives
- Ability to evaluate key strategies within our operational framework and ensure processes are in place.
- Work with Operations Leads in Claims and Underwriting to implement, monitor and improve processes, reporting
- Align Global Services resources with the operational requirements of the organisation
- Collaborate with the VP, IT to ensure technology solutions meet the needs of the various business units and are successfully implemented
- Manage external operational audit requirements, ELTO, Australian Terrorism, etc.
- Oversight for the Business Continuity Plans
- Liaise with Service Company locations and AXIOM on operational initiatives and support/implement standardised procedures wherever feasible.
- Accountable for key process solutions, documentation and improvement in all areas (underwriting, claims) to ensure timely handling of transactions and appropriate data capture for all items.
- Implement training as needed
The Successful Applicant
- You must have extensive experience of working within the Insurance industry
- London Market experience, Lloyd's and Company
- Experience within a strategical operational role
What's on Offer