Optitex Pattern Cutter (2D/3D CAD)
Working with an established suppliers
Working with great high street accounts
About Our Client
Established suppliers that suppliers to retailers such as; Primark, Asda, Tesco, M&CO and Topshop. Have factories based in Romania (OWN), Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Moldova.
- Create packs from new orders and specs from 1st fit on-wards and to update, amend and ensure all details are correct though to production.
- Create make sheets for factories and send factory pack to factories.
- Ensure graded patterns been graded correctly - checking all thoroughly.
- Amendments as requested by clients for potential.
- Ensure all fit and make requests have been actioned before sending fit sample for approval.
- Suggest ways of reducing costs on garments to other departments / teams.
- To amend patterns from buying sample stage through to factory samples.
- Following critical path and ensuring maintained to highest standards.
- Arranging for graded patterns to make size sets for approval.
- Fill in graded specs and add further measurement points for the factory to follow.
- Convert and save graded pattern sent by the Graders.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be computer literate and have good knowledge of Excel, Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Must have knowledge of CAD pattern cutting programs - OPTITEX is essential.
- Must be able to work in a team and ensure constant and clear communication.
- Must be able work quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Have basic grading knowledge.
What's on Offer
Working with great accounts with a competitive salary.