- Opportunity to join a growing tech team and company
- Flexible working
About Our Client
Client is a boutique, technology agnostic consultancy, specialising in HR and Finance Transformation.They help businesses implement and optimise new and existing HR and Finance technology with thorough planning and strategic analysis. Their consultancy team works with you, upskilling and supporting your team to ensure you get the maximum benefit from any investment in change. They advise on the successful selection, deployment, improvement and support of all HR, Payroll and Finance software.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Design & documentation of the architectural design for the end to end solution, including Oracle SaaS and any other solutions
- Negotiation of a future-state architecture with client stakeholders, including key considerations and design decisions
- Development of option papers where required
- Impact assessment of current to future state
- Leading a technology workstream and supporting team members to deliver a set of agreed outcomes
- Leading workshops in all financial and human resources solution and architecture-related areas.
- Assessing business requirements and mapping them to the Oracle Application functionality as well as functionality gaps and identifying solutions to them.
- Participating in the Design Authority as a key core member to ensure that relevant designs meet with defined goals
- Identifying and managing risks relevant to the solution or architecture
- Developing strong collaborative relationship with the team and key business stakeholders
- Working with third party and partner personnel to develop strong solutions
- Responsible for the overall quality of the solution
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Broad knowledge of ERP, HCM and EPM in the Oracle Fusion product set as well as Oracle Infrastructure Cloud components (OIC, DBCS, IDCS)
- Current Oracle Cloud Certification is desired
- Enterprise Service Management tools
- Business Analyst
What's on Offer
Very flexible working arrangemets
Young, dynamic and ambitious team.