If you're background is in Organisation Development this opportunity is for you
Do you have a passion for developing people and making a difference
About Our Client
As part of the HR and OD team you will contribute to the delivery of the people strategy and the wider corporate plan. We are looking for someone with the ability to demonstrate relevant knowledge of best proactive in key areas. Namely, shared learning, change management, talent management and act as an OD consultant in the management of change.
You will be responsible for providing strategic evidence for HR and OD leadership and management throughout all major HR activities such as employee relations, industrial relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, talent and change management.
Coaching designing and delivering executive management programmes at various business levels. Performance management; developing and overseeing strategies that focus employee efforts on the achievements of the business goals and continuous improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- You must have prior experience within the central government.
- You will evidence successful design and delivery of strategic HR interventions with tangible outcomes in delivering organisational change.
- The candidate must have previous experience in the government sector.
- The successful candidate will possess great technical and digital skills with the ability to design engaging eLearning courses.
- Excellent relationship management skills, a passion for lifelong learning and keeping up to date with current Talent Management Trends.
What's on Offer
The job is an exciting, varied and rewarding opportunity. You will work alongside highly committed colleagues at a senior level and throughout the organisation who are very engaged in the people agenda.