Organisational Design Advisor
Growing team within a Big 4
Organisation Design, Change Management
About Our Client
Big 4 consultancies People and Change teams are split into a number of capabilities, with this specific role sitting within the Organisational Design division. The People and Change team has seen a number of roles released over the past 6 months due to a number of projects won and delivered across the UK and Europe. They are looking to bring on an Organisational Design Advisor across a variety of levels within the business.
This team is made up of a mixture of professionals from a mixture of backgrounds, ranging from HR backgrounds as well as previous People and Change Management backgrounds.
In addition the Organisational Design Advisor will need to have the following deep experience in Talent and/or Organisation Design.
- Acquire and Place - attracting and sourcing, on boarding, executive assessment, global mobility, work force planning and creating a flexible workforce.
- Develop and Connect - design and implementation of competency/capability frameworks, career paths and succession planning, high potential and leadership development programmes, technical training development, Learning and Development/ Talent strategy creation, Learning and Development/ Talent function and process optimisation, Corporate Academy creation, diversity and inclusion, corporate application of social media.
- Engage and Retain - performance management, 360 feedback, employee engagement strategy, Employee Value Proposition, retention strategy.
- Organisational Due Diligence - experience and expertise in performing Organisational Design Due Diligence. Experience in analysis of determining an organisation's cost buckets, establishing the organisation's baseline and undertaking spans and layers analysis.
- Organisational Model - experience in operating model design and implementation of new Target Operating Models (TOM). Experience in people management structures, organisation maturity assessments and strategy mapping. and developing job descriptions and awareness of sizing mechanisms.
- Implementation Planning - strong experience in the implementation of Organisational Design projects. Experience of planning and delivery of implementation programmes is desirable.
- Workforce Transition Planning - experience in planning and managing global workforce transitions, which are often a core part of Organisational Design Implementations. Good knowledge and experience of HR aspects of TUPE and ARD equivalent transfer by law process is desirable as well as experience in analysis of people processes and people management policies, and knowledge of reward and retention schemes.
Our work in P&C is incredibly varied and you will be asked to apply your skills and expertise to different business transformation projects, often with large scale clients. On a day to day basis your work is likely to cover the following:
- Lead the overall engagement on a day to day basis or a specific People and Change workstream, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams depending on the project
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the Organisational Design Advisor role will have:
- Experience working within the Insurance or Banking industry
- Analytical experience
- Demonstrate strong / good commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and being able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
Qualifications including CIPD/HR MSC/Occupational Psychology, CIMA, MBA and Prince2 would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £95,000 plus bonus and benefits