- High performing and established team
- Unique opportunity to help shape the P2P function
About Our Client
FMCG business with a strong order book and solid financials.
Key accountabilities include;
- Management of resource to ensure timely delivery of P2P activity in line with business requirements and ensuring compliance to group policies.
- Provide coaching and advice to requsitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
- Leading the team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with the business to drive improvements
- Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardization
- Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management
- Lead Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
- Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree (or equivalent) level and demonstrate experience and a demonstrable track record in:
- P2P Procurement, ideally Proactis but other systems considered.
- Able to working in a cross functional team and work autonomously
- Highly motivated and accountable to drive continuous P2P performance in efficiency and effectiveness
- Setting standards for documentation management, knowledge management and administration which ensures adherence to regulatory obligations, to ensure interests are fully protected throughout P2P lifecycle.
- Managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for creating a governance model, resource plan and deliver plan to meet the business requirements efficiently
What's on Offer
Excellent package and progression potential