Paid & Earned Media Executive
International marketing reach with big plans for the future
Creative freedom to deliver campaigns as you see fit
About Our Client
Our client provides speciality non-food consumer products for both the professional and B2C markets. They have a strong pedigree in the manufacturing industry and due to an exciting period of international growth, they are seeking a passion digital marketing specialist to join the team!
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the candidate will have the scope to cover all digital media platforms and channels - delivering innovative media strategy across paid & earned channels.
- Utilise online marketing strategies such as Paid Media, social platforms, content marketing, targeting to create effective campaigns.
- Deliver effective digital marketing and campaigns to increase brand and product awareness in the industry.
- Create campaigns from start to finish including research, testing, tracking, copy/messaging, organising workflows, and publishing approved content.
- Collaborate with the design & development teams to create highly engaging content tailored to our target audience.
- Understand our audience/consumer habits to improve our digital marketing reach and conversion.
- Correct utilisation of social media to stay current with industry trends and future tech developments.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience in a Paid Media role.
- Proven success in social media strategy and digital campaigns.
- Solid experience with online marketing strategies including, Paid Media, social platforms, content marketing, targeting & retargeting.
- Experience of creating a campaign from start to finish.
- A passion for social media and a desire to learn new industry trends.
- Other languages would be highly desired but not essential.
- Certified with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint or similar would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000
Health & dental