Paid Media Manager - PPC
Paid Media Manager - PPC Specialist
About Our Client
A fast growing organisation with lots of opportunity to grow on a local and international level
As a Paid Media Manager - The primary focus of the role is to run PPC accounts to budget, manage account development and maintenance tasks in line with the development plan to deliver exemplary PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines, as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- You will also be shaping the strategy-making suggestions and recommendations, devising and delivering controlled tests, identifying problems and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation development plan.
- The business is fast-growing with a lot of opportunity to develop and grow. You will need to be hands on, analytical, good at managing relationships and be able demonstrate the benefits on the ROI
- Skills required for the role.
- You must be able to demonstrate you can build campaigns, report on them as well as analyse to optimise output.
- You will manage multiple stakeholders and be confident in promotion your findings.
- You will also report on various AdWords accounts and make recommendations.
- You will manage a budget and multiple accounts
The Successful Applicant
You would have a previous track record working as a PPC - Paid Search / Paid Media Manager
- You will set up Paid Search campaigns, including structure, ad copy writing and keyword research.
- Track and measure paid campaigns
- Identify and act upon budget optimisations requirements.
- Manage the agency to drive our SEO strategy and build out the future road map.
- Understand the role audiences play with Paid Activity targeting and campaign optimisation.
- Understand how Paid metrics interrelate and can influence each other.
- Identify the optimisation levers available to improve Paid performance to meet the KPIs.
- Learn how to differentiate campaigns for different geographies and brands.
- Deliver reporting and analyse campaign results, with a view to developing actionable insights.
What's on Offer
£Competitive salary + great benefits
A real opportunity to develop and grow
Please apply asap
Interim/ day rate also considered