- Flexible working
- Great benefits
About Our Client
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for growth as they currently have expansion plans! Our client is a company who drive training & development at the heart of their business supporting all staff in their growth through encouraged internal support systems.
This agency offers a cool, hot desk working space, a fun and vibrant team who have a collaborative mentality. The agency have a passion for consumer brands and performance and are seeking like-minded candidates who share enthusiasm for the clients they work with.
This role will be supporting a high profile, luxury fashion house who are part of the wider luxury Establishment, LVMH. You will be required to use create paid social strategies to continue to grow their social presence working closely with platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Amazon, Google, & Snapchat. Whilst running your own campaigns you will also delegate and oversee junior execs.Responsibilities:
- Run campaigns through social management platforms.
- Build paid social campaigns & strategies that are structured into clear frameworks focused on clients business objectives & are built upon solid insight.
- Ensure that you execute and surpass client requests and manage expectations effectively
- Support Team Leads and the Head of Department in developing investment-led strategies in paid social to meet client business objectives
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Lead and mentor your team
- Develop close working relationships with the other departments to deliver an integrated service to clients
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years paid social experience and be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Paid Social best practice, Optimisation Framework, Account Structure, Bidding Strategy & Targeting types
What's on Offer
Some of the Benefits:
- Flexible working
- Extremely inclusive business who are committed to training & development
- Free breakfast & lunch
- Incentives & well being initiatives