- A brand new exciting, challenging and hugely varied in-house paralegal role
- Opportunities for growth and progression in a small legal team
About Our Client
My client is global B2B Media and Software company.
- Support global stakeholders by drafting and negotiating various standard and non-standard contracts and related documents, including software license and service agreements and related technical schedules, SOWs, consultancy agreements, non-disclosure agreements, data processing agreements, vendor agreements, reseller, managed service provider and other channel and/or partnership agreements
- Provide contract reviews
- Provide legal support for existing and contemplated commercial transactions and initiatives.
- Monitor legal, legislative, and regulatory trends applicable to the businessAssist with other legal and compliance projects as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB/ Law Degree and able to practice law in England and Wales required.
- 1+ years of legal experience in either a law firm or in-house at a high-growth technology company with an emphasis on Cloud/SaaS software.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating commercial contracts, supporting a sales organization, and familiarity with data privacy/ GDPR issues.
- Solid understanding of business dynamics and demonstrated ability in developing sensible and commercially reasonable compromise positions.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great presentation, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, issue-spotting, and problem-solving skills and a demonstrated capability to quickly analyze complex factual situations, evaluate key risk issues, and make appropriate decisions.
What's on Offer
Progression on offer
Open to contracts managers, paralegals and executives with proven SaaS experience.