- Great opportunity and huge firm on your CV
- Exposure to something completely new
About Our Client
My client is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, positioning them to help clients with their legal needs around the world.
They strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality and value to their clients.
They achieve this through practical and innovative legal solutions that help their clients succeed. They deliver consistent services across our platform of practices and sectors in all matters we undertake.
Their clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. They include more than half of the Fortune 250 and nearly half of the FTSE 350 or their subsidiaries. They also advise governments and public sector bodies.
Paralegal - Temp
You will work closely with the Document Automation Manager to automate the international business pipeline, increasing the volume of automated documents using the firm's DocAuto tools.
- Creating, maintaining and updating automated products and solutions using Contract Express, HighQ (or similar tools)Testing automated documents, correcting errors and recording changes
- Provide training to users around the business on how to automate documents using the DocAuto tool
- Provide training to lawyers on how to mark-up a document for automation and provide advice on the best practice for document automation
- Identify opportunities where automation can assist our clients
- Monitoring the operation of the service, providing assistance to operational IT in the event of any problems
- Running regular reports on the use of the service and creating management information as required
- Managing legal automation product upgrades and leading technical work streams
- Providing support including trouble shooting, managing user access, and setting up security
- Working as part of the wider knowledge and service delivery teams with the implementation of legal practice technology
The Successful Applicant
Paralegal - Temp - The ideal candidate would be someone;
- Who has previous experience as a paralegal in any area of law
- Any experience in coding or DocAuto is useful, but not required
- Great communication skills and willingness to learn
- Is based in or around Leeds and able to attend the office at least 4 times a week
- Is willing and able to travel to Belgium on business at the end of March / Start of April.
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate and an opportunity to have one of the worlds leading law firms on your CV.