Paralegal - Travel team
Unique Opportunity to work with a leading law firm
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's leading full service law firms, with offices in London, Wales, Thames Valley and the South Coast. They pride theirselves on their commitment and care for their staff, their clients and their communities. They provide excellent training and progression opportunities for all their staff.
You will work on high value, complex injury and negligence claims; the prospects for getting involved in really good quality work are excellent. You will be encouraged to play an active role in business development activities for the department and firm as a whole.
The Successful Applicant
The successful paralegal will have the following:
- experience in personal injury or claims handling with claimant, defendant or insurance experience
- Travel claims or cross boarder litigation experience would be a benefit
- Whilst not essential, modern foreign language ability in German, Spanish, French or Italian would be of benefit.
- Confident and personable
- Able to place clients at ease and build rapport
- Previous experience of good quality, relevant work
- Understands the commercial aspects of delivering legal services
- A team player - willing to support others and be flexible
- Strong academics
- Motivated and ambitious
- Enjoys getting involved in practice development
- Expertise, attitude and track record are important
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary and generous annual leave our client also offers the following benefits:
- Happy Birthday! - If your birthday falls on a working day you will get this day off.
- A sociable environment
- Unlimited supply of tea and coffee
- A great office space with on-site catering located in Hampshire.