- Top 40 firm looking for a part qualified accountant to join their expanding team
- Gain training & experience whilst working with small & medium sized enterprises
About Our Client
Having operated for over 100 years, this firm has become a widely respected, well established name within UK Accountancy. With offices stretching from London to Manchester, this multi-disciplinary firm offers smooth and reliable audit and assurance services, (in)direct tax advisory and compliance services, and corporate finance and employment tax advisory services to all their clients.
As a Part-Qualified Accountant, you duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP.
- Delivering audit assignments successfully as a team.
- Preparing corporation tax returns as well as supporting computations.
- Building on knowledge and experience of owner managed businesses across a variety of sectors.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in undertaking accounting assignments, with audit experience being preferable.
- Have a good understanding and experience in the preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Excellent communication skills
- I.T proficient in Microsoft software, experience with accounting softwares desirable.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and keen to develop.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Team social events.
- Continuous on the job training and support.
- Clear career progression opportunities.