Broad & varied position
About Our Client
My client is an international business that specialises in property/facilities management services. They are based in central London.
This Part-Time Accountant will be responsible for providing financial and accounting support services, taxes and financial advice for various company entities. This will include preparing proposal estimations for bids, producing the management accounts for 3 separate UK companies, budgeting/forecasting & associated consolidations.
Property and Housing
The Successful Applicant
The successful Part-Time Accountant will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - either ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- University degree desirable
- Exposure to either the property or facilities management sector
- Management Accounting experience
- Experience producing proposals for bid purposes
- Open to travel as part of the role
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 + benefits.