- A genuine part-time audit role!
- Friendly, supportive and flexible independent firm
About Our Client
Our client are a small, but reputable and well established accountancy practice with a fantastic culture in the office. They can offer many services to business which range from tax planning for SME's to large audits for companies with multi-million pound turnover.
The Accounts & Audit Senior role has come up due to the impressive growth of their client base. If you do think you would fit in well with a friendly and ambitious team, apply below.
- Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits and building the practice audit facility
- Work alongside Senior Accountants to manage a portfolio of clients and prepare annual accounts.
- Complete various accounting, tax and bookkeeping duties.
- To attend client meetings where required.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Producing statutory accounts for SME's.
- Being confident to deal directly with clients and be able to work alone at their premises when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Drive to progress through studies and build a successful career.
- Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, processing VAT returns, performing tax computations, amongst other ad hoc duties.
- Commercial awareness.
- Qualified or Part Qualified (AAT, ACA, ACCA).
- Experience of accounting standards and experience of a wide range of clients.
- Proficient in IT systems such as Xero, Excel, Sage.
- Ability to develop client relationships and understand client service standards.
What's on Offer
Salary Circa £37,500 FTE
Freindly and flexible working environment
For any extra information or benefits details, please call Joseph Potter on 07773478653