Part Time Estates Surveyor - outside IR35
Flexible working - fit this in with work that you are doing for other clients
Occasional travel to East Anglia required
About Our Client
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in the Norwich.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Estates Surveyor would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful interim estates surveyor will be:
- Someone who has ideally worked in a client side role, or is comfortable being a landlord that has to consider socio economic factors around collection of rents and rent plans.
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously
- Has experience of estates management experience
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis.
What's on Offer
The offer is a secure contract, that is signed off and has funding for six months. The hourly rate varies depending on experience. The role is outside IR35.