Part-time Finance Director
An fast growing business
About Our Client
The client is a Brighton based marketing business who are going from strength to strength, despite the current economy. They are a forward thinking employer who believe flexibility and autonomy are important to get the most out of the team, and ensure each employee feels accomplished in their role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing and streamlining financial processes
- Overseeing the production of Management and Statutory Accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategising with the Senior Leadership team on key business decisions
- Project cost analysis and budget control
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be seeking a part-time opportunity and be ready for a new challenge in a fast growing, fast paced business. They should be a Qualified Accountant and ideally have had exposure to process implementation and streamlining as a Finance Director.
What's on Offer
A permanent part-time opportunity as a Finance Director, for a successful marketing business based in Brighton. It is an opportunity to enable the current rate of growth to continue, by making strategic decisions and strategising with the Senior Leadership team.