Part -time Finance Manager
Opportunity to take up a part-time role
Work in a growing SME business
About Our Client
Our client are a small, entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans. You'll join a family run business who are proud to treat their staff well, and uphold a positive working culture for all.
- Management Accounting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Statutory Accounting including liaising with the external Auditors
- Prepare & file monthly VAT returns within the required deadlines.
- Cashflow monitoring
- Managing the Banking reports and providing information when needed
- Leading relationships with external funders
- All aspect of payroll
- Bank reconciliations including resolving discrepancies
- Maintain Customer and Supplier financial information
- Data entry - input of sales and purchase invoices
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Carry out weekly & monthly payment runs
- Ad hoc payments and bank transfers as required
- Credit control - ensuring debtors pay on time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a good combination of experience across Finance, office administration and compliance and controls, ideally working for an organisation with multiple suppliers, clients and employees.
You will be able to demonstrate identification of potential inefficiencies and improvements, keen attention to detail and problem-solving initiative.
Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel alongside accounting packages.
An independent and autonomous employee who will be able to carry out the above duties without support or supervision from a Finance Director, as this will be a number 1 on site position.
Ability to interact with customers and suppliers as well as colleagues across the business.
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to work part-time with flexibility, for a great business who have their employees at the heart of everything they do.