Part Time Financial Controller
Newly created role for a exciting start up business in Cambridge
A chance to be apart of a growing business with exciting future growth plan
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up business based in Cambridge on a part time basis.
The key responsibilities for this part time Financial Controller role based in Cambridge include:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Statutory Accounting including liaising with the external Auditors
- Prepare & file monthly VAT returns within the required deadlines.
- Cashflow monitoring
- Managing the Banking reports and providing information when needed
- Leading relationships with external stake holders
- Bank reconciliations including resolving discrepancies
- Maintain Customer and Supplier financial information
- Data entry - input of sales and purchase invoices
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Carry out weekly & monthly payment runs
- Ad hoc payments and bank transfers as required
- Credit control - ensuring debtors pay on time.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- A self starter and confident communicator who will enjoy being part of small team focused on growth
- strong all-round finance capabilities
- excellent communication across finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels, with experience of supporting key decision-making.
- Experience with technical finance understanding and be able to drive improvement and development of a finance function in a growing organisation.
- Advanced level of excel skill
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to work part-time with flexibility, for a great growing start up business.
If you are qualified accountant looking for a part time role please contact me on 01223 531095