Partner Designate / Client Manager - Future equity Partner
Are you an experienced client manager? Would you like to become a Partner?
Become a leader in an exceptional independent accountancy firm
About Our Client
Our client are a leading independent accountancy firm in Bath. They have a great team of people, a varied client base and excellent systems.
The key responsibilities for this Partner Designate / Client Manager based in Bath are:
- Manage a pivotal client base
- Develop and nurture client relationships and be the all round business advisor
- Lead the team and review client accounts and tax returns.
- Seek out opportunities to provide value add services to clients.
The Successful Applicant
For this Partner Designate / Client Manager role in Bath. Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified (could be Qualified by Experience)
- Demonstrable track record of working within UK based Accountancy firms
- Proven experience of managing substantive and varied client portfolio's
- Can provide sound, technical advice to clients
What's on Offer
Base salary between £40,000 & £60,000
Partnership progression (if desired)
Company Benefits Package