- An opportunity to work for one of the largest Global Law firms
- Flexible working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the ten largest law firms in the world.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 100 Partners, preparing and filing their UK tax returns and dealing with any related UK personal tax issues. Related administration including filing amendments, arranging tax payments to HMRC, and liaising with partners and third-party agents.
- Carrying out residence reviews for partners moving to or from the UK, including advising on steps required to satisfy conditions of the Statutory Residence Test.
- Submitting disclosures and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
- Reconciliation of expected tax liabilities with HMRC.
- Preparation of spreadsheets e.g. to record the status of tax returns and to analyse tax payments (including the split between tax due on partnership and non-partnership income).
- Reviewing partner pension positions and calculating their unused annual allowances, including carrying out tapered annual allowances calculations.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent
- It is essential that you have experience of working in personal tax and dealing with personal tax issues
- It is also essential that you have experience of using CCH Personal Tax Software
- You will have excellent self-management and organisation skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks in order to manage a wide portfolio of internal clients both in the UK and overseas.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and from your first day, you will have varied opportunities to continuously grow and develop your skills and knowledge. From formal training, informal coaching and mentoring through to skills-based and technical training and on the job learning.