- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Opportunity to work with a leading social housing provider, with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
Key Responsibilities Include: 1. Responsible for the delivery of responsive/void, service charge, planned investment and major works programmes in a designated geographical area.
2. Manage in conjunction with line manager's budgets for responsive maintenance, planned investment and major works across our portfolio of Assets.
3. Responsible for ensuring that Partnering relationships are successfully managed at an operational level.
4. Requirement for 'First response' shift work around extended core hours 8am-8pm with Saturday mornings and bank holiday rota working.
5. Comply with the clients regulatory Health and Safety/compliance requirements and monitor operational compliance activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
1. Customer service orientated personality.
2. Proven experience of operating long-term partnering contracts.
3. Proven experience of delivering large scale programmes of Capital Investment component works on time and to budget across a wide geographical area.
4. Proven experience of delivering a responsive/void/ service-charge maintenance service.
5. Full understanding of CDM compliance.
6. Good understanding of 'Decent Homes' requirements.
7. Significant quality control and on-site project management experience.
8. Good written/verbal communication skills. 9. Knowledge of building components, diagnosis of building defects, building/contract law, building regulations.
10. Educated to minimum HNC level or equivalent professional experience / qualification in construction, housing, management or property.
11. Potential and willingness to undertake further ongoing CPD to maintain Best Practice knowledge.
12. A full UK driving license / car with the ability to drive as and when required by the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with an opportunity to work with a leading social housing provider in the UK as a Partnering Surveyor.