- Are you a senior lawyer looking to make a move in the Midlands?
- We are working with a firm who is interested in speaking to senior candidates
About Our Client
A growing national law firm.
Are you a senior solicitor who has grown increasingly frustrated with the world of private practice? Are you fed up with experiencing red tape, overworked with admin and compliance and wondering if that is still the direction you want to be going in?
We are working with a different type of law firm who are looking to recruit experienced lawyers with their own client base who want to work in a more flexible way but still within a law firm that has offices, lawyers across every area of practice and a strong infrastructure with IT, admin and other back off services.
This is an opportunity to join the firm in a period of growth in the Midlands. They have managed to attract a number of senior lawyers over the last 12 months from large private practices who wanted to take control of their own practice.
The role would self-employed as a consultant but you would be given all the support to help you achieve your goals. The firm would help you put together a business plan that is sensible and realistic, will help coach and develop you in terms of developing your plan and you would work alongside hundreds of similar lawyers. The firm is full service and you will benefit from passing on work to others (and receiving a financial reward for doing so) and you will benefit from picking up work from others.
You would be free to put together your own fee structures with clients and will be given full autonomy to develop your business the way that you want to.
This role would suit somebody with a strong commercial client base.
What the firm can offer you is:
- Office space - you can work in the office 5 days a week or you can work completely remotely
- Access to all back office infrastructure and also insurance
- Working with like minded lawyers - lots of internal networking opportunities and cross referals
- A competitive fee sharing arrangement for the work you bill for yourself and generate for others
- Autonomy to work in the way in which you want to
- Coaching and development from the senior partners within the firm
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will be an experienced Partner or Senior Associate who has a significant client following. Our client is looking to speak to lawyers across the full range of commercial practice areas.
What's on Offer
Competitive fee sharing arrangement and all benefits listed above.