Company Bonus up to £1,500 paid in December (it's been £1K last two years!)
Competitive salary and study support after 6 months probation
About Our Client
The client, based in Manchester, is a leading provider of limited company, umbrella company & back office services to contractors and recruitment agencies.
The primary role of the payroll team is to raise invoices and produce payslips. The payroll team are also responsible for ensuring the debts owed to the company from agencies are under control at all times.
Responsibilities of the successful Payroll Administrator:
- Raise invoices from remittances or via the company's import facility
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip
- P45/P46 information correctly input and disclosed
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed (e.g) CSA, attachment of earnings
- Understanding of the agencies payroll dates and the relationships to be able to accurately process the payroll by the correct payment method
- Take into consideration how different agencies have invoices raised (Self Billing)
- Process agency imports in accordance with correct payment dates and terms
- Process advances in accordance with the policy at the request of the agency
- Understand the elements of a payslip including Umbrella income to employment income and derogation, PBA, holiday pay, commission, all deductions types and if they are pre or post tax
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Administrator will:
- Have experience and provision of excellent customer service and dealing with any enquiries in a courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Experience in raising invoices and producing payslips
- Have a team based approach with colleagues to deliver success through supporting others and the wider business aims.
- Be prepared to assist in other areas of the payroll functions including outsourced payroll, expenses, invoicing and as required
- Demonstrable understanding of payroll systems
What's on Offer
The client offers company bonuses, study support after 6 months and a competitive salary!