Payroll Adminstrator - Top 50 Accountancy Firm
Build strong working relationships with a portfolio of allocated clients.
Working from modern and friendly offices,
About Our Client
Our client have a fantastic Payroll Services Bureau, which takes the process of administering pay away from employers and into the hands of professionals, providing a seamless service to a rapidly expanding client base across the South West.
The accountability's for this Payroll Administrator based in Bath are:
- You will play a key part in the practical day-to-day running of client's payrolls, working on a mix of weekly to monthly payrolls and will:
- Build strong working relationships with a portfolio of allocated clients.
- Deal with payroll and bank credits, process tax and allowances and provide an auto enrolment service.
- Deliver regular management updates and ensure that all payroll deadlines are met.
- Carry out general administrative tasks to assist the team
The Successful Applicant
For candidates to be successful when applying for this Payroll Administrator in Bath, you should have the following experience:
As a highly efficient payroll administrator, you will be able to confidently deal with most aspects of payroll. With a proven ability to handle multiple payrolls, you will be used to working within a busy deadline driven environment.
- A calm and measured approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as are a professional approach to working with varied clients and providing excellent customer care.
- Good IT skills will be needed and you must be a competent Microsoft Excel user.
- You will thrive within a busy environment and have the ability to multi-task.
- It would be desirable for applicants to have experience of using Star or other payroll software but training will be provided.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Annual salary review
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Hours 36.25 per week full time or part time considered
Life Assurance, (3x Salary)
Personal Pension, Employer 3% Employee min 2%
Critical Illness Scheme