Exciting opportunity for a Payroll Assistant looking to join a dynamic team.
Client contact and payroll skill development on offer in this successful team.
About Our Client
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Assistant position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
* Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients.
* Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers & P45's
* Monitor & calculate holiday pay
* Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
* Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
* Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
* Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Payroll Assistant role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
* Previous experience working in a payroll department
* Demonstrate a good understanding of payroll addition and deduction payments
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Previous experience with BrightPay, Xero & Excel.
* Great people and management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
* Great work ethic and eye for detail
What's on Offer
Fantastic office location
Well established, supportive team