People Business Partner
A generalist HRBP role working within the blue collar industry
Delivering an efficient HR service in a unionised, commercial environment
About Our Client
Partnering the Director of your business area of approx 180 employees for all HR related matters ensuring the HR strategy and commercial business objectives are delivered through people.
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team, managing stakeholder relationships.
- Point of contact for all employee and industrial relations matters, recruitment, structures/establishment, change management, talent management and succession planning.
- Manage all Employee Relations matters including disciplinary, grievance, capability and absence/
- Work in partnership with the recognised trade unions to inform, consult or negotiate on in relation to people-based change alongside leading pay negotiations.
- Lead people related projects and enhancements as well as policy/procedure development.
- Drive engagement on all matters related to diversity, inclusion, well being, recognition and reward.
- Guide all people-based decisions and subsequent changes aligned to restructure activity, including people impacts analysis, consultation, TUPE transfers and colleague communication.
- Build line manager capability in order that they take ownership of people related manners in their teams through coaching and guiding people managers to effectively self-serve and manage people related matters in line with Company practices, policies and procedures ensuring they are actively leading and conducting meaningful conversations and performance assessments on a regular basis.
- Report on all HR statics to identify trends and report to the senior leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- Have previously operated at HRBP level partnering Director level stakeholders
- Have CIPD qualification and have managed complex Employee Relations casework
- Have previously lead of TUPE
- Have previously managed and worked with Trade Unions
- Have previously operated in a commercial, blue collar environment working at pace.
- Can travel as part of the role
What's on Offer
- Salary £45,000 - £52,000k per annum
- 20 % Car allowance
- Excellent benefits