- A great opportunity to work with a leading brand in the consumer space
- You will become an integral part of store performance and brand awareness
About Our Client
My client are a growing consumer brand, with a pharmaceutical arm of the business.
* Drive Perfect Store delivery by managing initiative implementation with market leads
* Drive Perfect Store annual opportunity sizing and ambition-setting process
* Lead updates to management by co-ordinating status updates from initiative owner
* Conduct ongoing assessment of distribution opportunities outside of annual process by updating deserved distribution reports
* Deliver continuous improvements to drive increased accuracy and clarity of opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. High levels of intellectual capacity and curiosity.
* Strong project management skills - the ability to play an active role in monitoring progress of initiative and challenging teams to reap most potential
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Business experience, with understanding of both internal dynamics and customer dynamics
* Experience in vendor management/ negotiations with service providers
* Strong, proven analytical skills to:
o Own KPIs definitions
o Challenge store checks output
o Provide analytical reports based on dashboard results, identify drivers of performance, inter-dependencies and suggest actions
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate - THROUGH UMBRELLA - INSIDE IR35