Perfect Store Manager
A newly created Perfect Store Manager to be accountable for in-store execution
A Vision Store Manager to ensure perfect execution of promotional displays
About Our Client
A world leading consumer health OTC Company.
With the purpose of delivering innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. The global Number 1 or Number 2 in the majority of their fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation.
Their Health and Hygiene-Home portfolios are led by 19 global Powerbrands. Approximately two thirds of the UK revenue is generated by their Health categories.
- Set up, design and define relevant KPIs for the key customers within each channel in order to manage and own the development of our data-led approach to understand where the big executional opportunities are within our customers, to maximise ROI
- Accountable for working with Sales teams to design and deploy customer-specific retail execution plans that drive corporate initiatives, based on insights from third party data and Field Sales reports, to improve and drive "Vision" or "Perfect" Store status, as well as promotional compliance
- Lead, manage and optimise day-to-day relationships between the company and third-party field sales partners and data service providers
- Analyse reports from Field Sales, drawing conclusions and business insights from complex algorithms to identify where the highest value interventions are and to build these in to customer action plans to improve performance in-store on a daily basis
- Lead on establishing stakeholder responsibility in execution issues, as well as in compliance and delivery against action plans
- Communicate store, brand, competitor, and customer intelligence to aid in the delivery of the overall sales plan
- Direct management of one direct report - Vision Store Analyst
The Successful Applicant
- Degree calibre with strong Sales and/or Commercial background with advanced knowledge of the Grocery, Retail and Convenience customer groups within a Consumer Healthcare or FMCG environment
- Advanced numerical skills and ability to manipulate and interpret data, translate in to valuable insights and use in effective decision making
- Strong sales focus - with the ability to negotiate, influence and persuade at management level both internally and externally
- Ability to embrace complexity & work across multiple categories & customers, delivering to demanding timelines
- Knowledge or an interest in sales platforms such as yammer or salesforce in order to communicate best in class execution in retail execution
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary - car allowance, 20% bonus + benefits