- Exciting opportunity to work for a great brand!
- Great culture and benefits!
About Our Client
A global leader in hearing care are recruiting for a brand new role for a Performance Marketing and Pricing Specialist to join their Manchester based team.
- Regular review and analysis of pricing, promotions and portfolio availability based on sales analysis, producing, and sharing recommendations for the business. Including recommendations about Product Portfolio and Supplier Mix
- Discount management and monitoring working closing with the Sales team
- Along with the REX Team perform recurring analysis on product mix, discount level and ASP down to store level
- Weekly and monthly marketing reporting (i.e. funnel KPIs, etc) and manage upper funnel forecasting process for all the marketing channels
- Analysis and monitoring of marketing channels (including CRM) across all the funnel KPI to generate insights for the different channel owners (i.e. targeting, performances, pilot assessments)
- Geo based analysis to improve marketing ROI (i.e. demand tracking, Amplifon DB concentration, channel ROI by area and distance, etc)
- Support the transition from the local BI platforms into the new BI stack by designing and co-building with the BI team the relevant dashboards for the marketing team
- Support the delivery of local, regional, and global projects within the area of responsibility
The Successful Applicant
- Batchelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Marketing or other quantitative field.
- Very good Power BI and Excel skills
- Proven experience of analysing data and then being able to make recommendations and commercial decisions based on your findings
- Strong inclination to data analysis combined with the same attention and focus to the business impacts
- Previous experience as pricing, marketing or commercial analyst
- Microsoft SQL knowledge will be considered a plus
- Previous experience with CRM tools in campaign setting will be considered a plus
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills combined with a very good business acumen
- Ability to deep dive into details, connecting the dots and building the big picture
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization
- Open communication relational & buy-in skills
- Constantly seeks ways to improve both own and business performance
- Strong sense of judgement and decision-making ability
- A will and mindset to go above and beyond
What's on Offer
Competitive salary , hybrid working + benefits