Performance Marketing Manager
Working with a SaaS start-up
This role will be a leadership position in a rapidly growing business
About Our Client
The business are an innovative and rapidly growing SaaS start up (B2B and B2C) and they are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager into their marketing team in London.
Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Manager role:
The core functions of the role are as follows:
- To run, manage, optimise all of our media buys on google ads and identify other opportunities for buying B2B ad campaigns inline with the budget assigned
- Be the company's "go-to" person when it comes to google analytics and firebase analytics (for monitoring app conversion and interaction within the apps)
- Work alongside our 3rd party marketing consultant, the S&M Director and the CEO for the planning, executing and reporting on the upcoming B2C marketing activity that we have planned.
- Tactical email marketing to drive more downloads and installs of our app following those user's experiencing one of our B2B products
- An understanding of SEO would be advantageous too, to enable us to rank highly for bespoke keywords that will help us attract the target audience
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
The candidate would require demonstrable experience in building effective sales funnels that generate leads and drive conversions utilising the following tools and strategies:
- Direct response (B2C) and/or B2B media buying
- Google analytics and tracking, interpreting and reporting on relevant data to drive actionable insight across all acquisition channels
- Google ads / Facebook Ads (both ideally as I see FB Ads as being somewhere we deploy a part of our spend. And partner site ads including YouTube.
- App Store Ads and analytics (Firebase) optimisation and analytics to better understand app downloads on iOS and Google Play
- Deep understanding of consumer purchasing journeys to work with design to better optimise conversion rates and identify any gaps in the journey that cause abandonment
- Sendgrid or similar email marketing platform/tools utilising APIs to remarket to leads
- Will have come from a technology (IT) industry or else experience in the alcoholic beverages/gambling industries would also be beneficial.
What's on Offer
Competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.