Personal Tax Assistant Manager
Top 10 client - Accountancy firm
Private client tax assistant manager
About Our Client
My client are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. The teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of their clients. Their partner-led approach ensures that their clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Their ethos is reflected in the way that they work with clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that they can provide the best advice possible.
As an Assistant Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients.
- Working with directors and managers on technical assignments.
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing and monitoring work in progress.
- Ensuring that the firm's risks are managed appropriately.
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC.
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
- To meet new clients with the appropriate partner/director and be a main point of contact with those clients going forward
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff / prepare complex compliance cases.
A note from the Hiring Manager;
"This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic projects in a varied and challenging role" Hiring Manager
The Successful Applicant
You must be either CTA or ACA qualified to be considered for this opportunity.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package