- Opportunity to join established Horsham based accountancy practice
- Key addition as support to Directors with progression on offer
About Our Client
Established Horsham based accountancy practice looking for a Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to compliment their growing team. The practice has long term plans for the future, and needs someone enthusiastic to help with reaching the next stage in their growth.
As part of this established practice, the Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager will build relationships with clients and look to advise and deliver on tax advice and wider project work, working with the wider management and partner team. With clients all over the Sussex and the South East, the successful applicant will be expected to work with the directors to secure new business and help develop junior staff. The role and firm provide an opportunity for you to develop your tax career. The following list is an idea of some of the responsibilities of this position.
The duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing the Tax return process for all Personal Tax clients.
- Preparation and review Personal Tax returns.
- Liaising with HMRC, including compliance checks.
- Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues.
- Responding to client queries.
- Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealing with clients and other professionals.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager will be;
- Ideally ATT/CTA/ACCA/ACA trained, or working towards ACA/CTA/ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Practice.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work without constant supervision and to take the lead with dealing with clients' tax needs.
- Time Management skills are key, alongside being flexible team workers.
- Successful applicant will have high level customer service and work ethics.
- Ability to be proactive and respond quickly to customer needs.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience and qualification status.
Competitive benefits package.For more information on the role or benefits on offer, please call Joseph Potter on 07773478653.