- Management of a portfolio of mixed personal tax clients.
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
About Our Client
This firm is leading from the front. They have an excellent track record and are continuing on the same path. With the addition of this role.
The Key responsibilities for this Private Client Tax Manager / Senior Manager, based in either Wiltshire or Gloucestershire are:
- Management of the compliance activities for a portfolio of mixed personal tax clients.
- Advisory work for client portfolio.
- Act as principal contact for some clients on portfolio.
- Management of the compliance function for the department as a whole.
- Input into and involvement in the department's marketing strategy.
- Expanding work from existing client base and involvement in business development activities where appropriate.
- Providing technical support and development of the tax team and development of tax specialisms.
The Successful Applicant
This Private Client Tax Manager / Senior Manager, based in either Wiltshire or Gloucestershire will suit candidates who are/have:
- Has a demonstrable background is provide sound advice in a range of scenario's, such as: IHT, Tax planning, trusts, complex CGT matters, overseas taxation and residency and employee share ownership
- Personable and able to interact well with a range of clients.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic about growing the department.
- Ambitious and keen to develop further.
- CTA qualified and/or a qualified Accountant
What's on Offer
Salary is experience Dependent - £45,000 - £80,000
Progressive role and firm
Leadership and Strategy responsibilities.