Personal Tax Semi Senior
Established accountacy practice with progression opportunities
Study support package available
About Our Client
You will be working within a well established and highly regarded accountancy practice based in Southport. This general practice offers a range of services to their varied client base inclusive of Audits, Payroll, Accounting and Tax and following continued growth in the tax department, they are now looking to appoint a Semi Senior to the team.
As Personal Tax Semi Senior, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out preparation and review of personal and corporate tax returns (emphasis on personal tax)
- Deal with HMRC penalty notices and appeals
- Manage P11d preparation and review
- Manage a portfolio of clients and answer any any queries in professional manner
- Help with tax advisory work when needed
- Other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
In order to undertake this role you must have at least a years experience working within an accountancy practice previously and be up to date with the latest personal tax legislation.
This Personal Tax Semi Senior role will see you liaise with both colleagues and clients alike and so you will need to have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work efficiently.
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £26,000 + optional study support package
Chance to join a stable, growing accountancy practice who are supportive with promotions