- Join a leading independent firm based in Swindon.
- Be a part of a growing personal tax team.
About Our Client
Join a growing independent firm based in Swindon. The firm is committed to providing high quality customer focused accountancy. They are accountants who listen to the issues in customers business life, personal life and family life and match their services to suit the customers needs.
- Assist the personal tax team in compliance and advisory matters.
- Assist in the management of a varied portfolio of clients including company directors, business owners. high net worth individuals and partnerships.
- Manage the tax relationships with clients and provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Review of income tax and capital gains tax computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Researching and understanding technical matters and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a proactive individual with good organisational ability. They will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a practice environment with a background in personal tax matters. They must be comfortable liaising with customers whilst capable of working on their own initiative.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary £25,000k-32,000k
22 days annual leave
Flexi time and toil available
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements