Personal Tax Senior - Fantastic Tax Team!
Personal Tax Senior to join this growing, chartered Worthing based accountants.
Client management, development and progression on offer in this leading firm.
About Our Client
The firm is a leading accountancy practice, across Worthing, Sussex and further afield, with an excellent reputation and wide ranging client base. Joining as a Personal Tax Senior you will be part of an established team of tax professionals and the firm provides an environment, developing staff, with structured routes to develop and progress careers.
- Working within the Private Client Services team with further opportunity to work in Tax Advisory as part of the role
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio, including work on annual tax returns and associated tax advice to clients
- Provide support to others in the team where they need help, especially during busier periods
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists within the team, where appropriate, to prepare or review tax advice.
- Work with client administrators to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately
- Working with local solicitors to assist them with tax matters on their clients
- There is opportunity to work on corporate tax matters and other business-related taxes.
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
You will be qualified ATT and/or CTA, studying for a qualification, or with significant experience in personal tax compliance, gained within an accountancy practice environment as a Personal Tax Senior.
You will be experienced in delivering personal tax services to varied clients, looking to further your tax career, within a highly regarded, Worthing firm, where you can progress and develop your tax career.
What's on Offer
Circa £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on the background, level and experience of the right professional, plus benefits. Please apply online, or for an initial confidential discussion to find out more please contact Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.